It’s Top Ten Tuesday, created and hosted by the awesome folks over at Broke and Bookish! This week we are to list Ten Books That Have Been On Your Shelf (Or TBR) From Before You Started Blogging That You STILL Haven’t Read Yet…which is a super long title 😀
Since I haven’t had this site for very long, I decided to find the oldest books I shelved in my Goodreads account and share those. They date all the way back to 2010. Since I haven’t read them I can’t tell you much but if the cover entices you, you can click on the book title to be taken to the GR page. Have you read any of them? Are they still worth reading (or are some really, really bad? Tell me that too if you know!)
“Top 10 Tuesday: Books with the Most Dust Bunnies”
(1) Book of Intimate Grammar by David Grossman
(2) When Rose Wakes by Christopher Golden
(3) White Seed: The Untold Story of the Lost Colony of Roanoke by Paul Clayton
Considering the previous two novels, “White Seed” could have meant something ENTIRELY different, but it is a historical fiction book. Swear.
(4) The Character by Tiffini Johnson
(5) Brother/Sister by Sean Olin
(6) Taming the Beast by Emily Maguire
The cover shown at the beginning of the post was the edition from when I added it to my GR account. It now has a much more elegant Kindle cover:
(7) The Hat by Babette Hughes
(8) Freeze Tag on the Highway by Brian Krans
(9) Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa
Another one that could be questionable considering the others on this list, but this is a story about poverty in New Orleans. Pinky Swear.
(10) Quiet Chaos by Sandro Veronesi
It seems this one is actually an award winning movie as well.